The Theater " Apollon " is located in the center of the tower a few meters from the central square. It was built around 1880 and was the center of intellectual activity in the city, which prospered economically until 1930 . The operation continued until 1960 , it is worth noting that the Ministry of Culture held the monument. In 1987 work began radical repair .
Remained the perimeter masonry and marble aspect of the building , while the new building was added as the scene, fouagier, the dressing rooms , engine rooms and restrooms . It has a total capacity of only 230 seats with the balcony , while the acoustics are excellent . Important architectural interior elements are the roof, the bowl and the balcony scene . Either side of the building have created two small squares .